Monthly treatment with Interceptor spectrum tasty chews will prevent heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) infection. It will also control adult roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina), immature roundworm (Toxocara canis), adult whipworm (Trichuris vulpis), adult hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense), adult tapeworm (Echinococcus granulosus, Taenia piriformis, Dipylidium caninum), and aid in the control of adult hookworm (Uncinaria stenocephala) infection, in dogs between 22-45 kg body weight.
- Read product leaflet for full instructions
- For dogs from 2 weeks of age
- Before starting Interceptor Spectrum, you should have your veterinarian confirm that your dog does not have heartworm
- Interceptor Spectrum must be administered every month, preferably on the same date each month
- In safety studies conducted with Interceptor Spectrum, some mild and transient adverse reactions were observed following dosing. These reactions included reduced activity, increased salivation, vomiting, ataxia and tremors.
Directions for Use
Interceptor Spectrum must be administered every month, preferably on the same date each month.
|Interceptor Spectrum pack for dogs weighing||Dose|
|Up to 4 kg||1 x Very Small chew|
|4 – 11 kg||1 x Small chew|
|11 – 22 kg||1 x Medium chew|
|22 – 45 kg||1 x Large chew|
Dogs over 45 kg can be dosed with the appropriate combination of Tasty Chews.